Votes: 7 17.1%
  • stagofdoom

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all in good fun:mrgreen:
I think whoever wins this month would have deserved it.I'm actually liking that brain the more i see it,the detail is great and so close .

Either that or someone's fiddling with the votes! Hummm, wonder who's winning and has that ability too? :mrgreen:

Yeah right! I am not rigging the votes! Besides, a few people have said they're waiting til the last minute to cast their votes. Possibly trying to pull off a last minute upset!

Well, if you are don't, talk about it :lol::mrgreen:
Side note: i think the lol smiley should be on the quick pics,maybe replace the poop....lol

Last edited:
Man, there are alot of entries this month, much too much to go back and look at each photo. So that being said............................who wants to buy my vote?

Just randomly move your mouse/or finger(does anyone even use a mouse anymore) over the selections and push the button:mrgreen:

I had to give it to SeattleDarko..Alot of great color in that shot. Everybody's pictures were great.

There was a ton of GREAT photos! But I think for me it came down to Biff's and Seattle Darko's photos with Seattle Darko's having a few slight flaws, but great shots! Both visually stunning!

Biff you're on your way to a win!!!!

Shhh don't jinx it. I am convinced there are people holding out, waiting to vote against me at the last minute so my hopes and dreams of winning POTM only for the second time ever come crashing down around me, leaving me in a puddle of dark despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back