just found a new tank is this a good price

NewBeeMommy1

Reefing newb
ok i found a 20 g,, 30lbs of live sand,,salt,,filters,,35lbs live rock with corals and polyps,,plants and test and lights,,,,and a power head,,,,,:bounce:!100.00

HOw cool but did i really score:D:^::twocents:

It sounds like a great price to me. The live rock alone would cost you 90.00 if you could even find it for 3.00 a LBS usually it is around 4 to 6 a LB. Sounds like a heck of a deal to me.

i go to pick it up on wed.. i thought that was a good price she sent me some on my phone but i cant get it to go through to the net...sorry,,,but she has a red mush. and a few brown polyps and 2 small leathers ...i and i just got into this hobby about 4 months ago..and i had wanted to get another small tank for sick fish and stuff you never know what might happen,,,and i thought about the price to start another one and just for the mech. of it was at least 200...so when i found it i jumped on it..i started out with a 90 bowfront and it is alot of work so here i go at it another time i just stoped yelling at this tank and i buy another one ...so funny its like a junkie shootin up..this will be my last tank..the the pet store dealer talks you into another hit...lol...this is it.....i bet you all say that....lmao...im hooked

I'm not addicted to reef tanks I can walk into any store and walk out empty handed:mrgreen:As long as I dont take any money with me.
Sounds like you found one heck of deal.Congratulations.

I'm not addicted to reef tanks I can walk into any store and walk out empty handed:mrgreen:As long as I dont take any money with me.
Sounds like you found one heck of deal.Congratulations.
thats will power! i would steal somthing. loljk

to funny me too...depends you know if you got somebody to take care of it while your locked up.. they could send you pics..something to look forward too.

me too to get the 1st tank started,,,You folks are the 1st to know that...it takes alot to start a 90g tank...just the basics.....who does that for a hobby...

I go to bermuda he gave me a tour of the back..no jokes about that one ,,,there is a lovely tank back there and he gave me a discount card,,before i bought anything the 1st time...really cool guy..and nice stuff...

me too to get the 1st tank started,,,You folks are the 1st to know that...it takes alot to start a 90g tank...just the basics.....who does that for a hobby...

Me:D
You'd be surprised to know how I got started and continue to pay for this hobby.
I help at Bermuda part time for my supplies and corals.Kind of trade off help to support my hobby.

Must have been Mike then.
I've gotten pretty hard up for my coral fix before.That stuffs worse than crack.

Back