Just got a new baby....

Mr.Diggler

Smitten with Sookie
I picked this little 4" monti gem up today for $15. :shock: A dude on the Atl reef site was selling various monti frags. Damn the LFS. :bounce: J/K, I like my LFS.
photobucket-11703-1339539742736.jpg

photobucket-3294-1339539730771.jpg

That looks to be a Blue Berry Capricornis / Montipora!!! I have 1 in my tank also. That's a beautiful piece indeed!!! IDT they knew what they were selling you b/c a Blue Berry frag that size will easily sell for $45+ Mine does well under 250 watt MH bulbs. My cap is about half way up in the tank & the lights are about 10" from the water surface. Make sure it gets some flow or suffer the consequences! LOL @ Biff...yall are crazy...LOL!!!

That looks to be a Blue Berry Capricornis / Montipora!!! I have 1 in my tank also. That's a beautiful piece indeed!!! IDT they knew what they were selling you b/c a Blue Berry frag that size will easily sell for $45+ Mine does well under 250 watt MH bulbs. My cap is about half way up in the tank & the lights are about 10" from the water surface. Make sure it gets some flow or suffer the consequences! LOL @ Biff...yall are crazy...LOL!!!
Blueberry you say................but it's green........It's about 2" from one of my powerheads so flow shouldn't be a problem. I also have a 250 watt MH over my tank.

Back