Just joined, glad to be here

Welcome! So I see you've been in this hobby before, based on the 6 months experience. What type of tank did you have before? (Just wondering)

Well it's been a while and I have had some experience with a 55 gallon fish only aquarium about ten years ago. I put the figure of 6 months because I have some rudimentary knowledge of reef systems. The thank had a wet dry sump with bio balls. I had some trigger fish in it. I still have the wet dry in storage up in Seattle but I live in meh is now. I'm thinking about bringing it here and seeing what it might be good for today. I have a lot to learn though about trying the reef tank.

Hello and Welcome!

Most people don't use the wet/dry stuff any more, there are more efficient things to keep your water quality. However, on a 28 gal tank all you really need are water changes

Yeah, I'm finding that out. I have been trying to scour the forum to find answers to some of my questions that way I don't become a nuisance asking questions that have been answered over and over. But some I can't find. I did purchase some books on the subject and try to refer to them as well. This is a very nice resource for sure.

Back