Just Live Rock

Good luck Rc,I hope you are happy with the order.

Google that company brings up many,many horror stories from other reef forums.

they called me yesterday to varify my information and stuff. when i called i got the receptionist. the main guy was out getting rocks. i assume it is the rocks that i ordered. and they told me Monday. so... i hope they come trough. if they do i will probably order somemore

they dont seem to want to pick up the phone today. but it doesn't look like they have taken the money out of my account yet either so... at least they havnt taken my money without providing the service

no luck today. im going to try again tomorrow. the receptionist didnt even pic up. they may be closed on mondays. idk. we'll see.

They may be closed I know a lot of places are closed, I am suprised they dont have an answering machine with the their hours listed.

i was just charged so im guessing the shipping will start either today, tomorrow, or next monday. I havnt been able to get a hold of anyone though. i dont really like that part of it. but it is only annoying and not horrific.... yet. now if they take my money and dont deliver and then i cant get ahold of them it will not be good. but that hasnt happend yet. seeing as how it is an idividual i am treating it like something i would order off half.com or ebay. not like a buisness.

just sent them a mildly irrotated email. I really do not appriciate the fact that i cannot get into contact with anyone and my messages are not being returned. I am really hoping it is because they are spending all this time hand picking the absolute best LR possible directly from the ocean. im really not wanting to have to seek any type of legal assistance.

turns out that it was shipped on the 9th. but it was only a 12lbs package. i orderd 50lbs of rock. so there are going to have to be a few more packages

idk. it was 12.5 lbs. maybe if they do it that way it saves them cost on weight. Maybe it is 4 12.5 lb box at once and Fedex is just not listing it that way. either way i will find out this afternoon

Back