Just my observation

My acans...really nice acans... Got ripped to shyt by my pep shrimp. I've watched em do it. I've spoke on here about it. Adios pep shrimp and I've been trying to get the acans back...not looking good? Are fire shrimp that aggresive? Or camel shrimp? My CB wasn't much of a hoarder when it came RO food...just want docile cleaners..these peps ruined at least 100 in acans alone : (

Any advice on trapping? They are smart

I'll post before and after pix, tomorrow. Ugh such a horrible loss. Params haven't changed none if anyone was wondering. I tried changing their spots because of feeding i"after the numerous attacks.

Bummer. NO CAMELS.
I don't know about fire shrimp, but I highly highly recommend skunk cleaners. I love mine. He'll steal stuff out of the coral if I'm not looking, but I generally feed the coral and then give my skunk a silverside head. Keeps him busy while the corals eat.

I had 1 Fire shrimp, he was really cool. He didn't bother anyone except for a hit and run as a food thief. My Coral Banded in my Main tank is totally docile, and really only comes out at night, unless I throw food in.

Skunk shrimp are cool. My Fiance calls ours, Captain, an under water cockroach. Lol. Just as Erin said, mine will nabb food from corals so I give it a hunk of Krill while I feed. He's def. neat though, I'll throw my finger tips in the water from time to time and he'll clean under my nails and cuticles.

Back