Just saying hello!

mindcage133

Reefing newb
Hi, I'm obviously new to the board but I've kept reefs for the better part of 10+ years. Also looking to find some fellow reefers in the east Tennessee area. I love trading frags and talking reefs.

I am just saying hello to everyone i have had salwater fish tanks off and on for about 5 yrs. I have only had live rock,live sand,fish only tanks!!

We've gotten a little snow over the past few days.
ReefFreak, I'm orginally from Nashville and I'm looking to move back that way. Know anyone who'd like to take part in moving a 180 gallon reef? HE!
Stagofdoom, I find myself in KNoxville at least once a week checking out the two fish places and looking for interesting things.

We've gotten a little snow over the past few days.
ReefFreak, I'm orginally from Nashville and I'm looking to move back that way. Know anyone who'd like to take part in moving a 180 gallon reef? HE!
Stagofdoom, I find myself in KNoxville at least once a week checking out the two fish places and looking for interesting things.

Im from Franklin but im attending UT right now.

I highly recommend The Coral Reef on kingston. They are the best store around. The aquarium just wants the sale unlike the coral reef where they will help you with anything and will give you good advice. I find myself in there atleast 2-3 times a week.
They just changed ownership and the new guy is improving everything and when they get done with everything its going to be amazing!

Feel free to PM me if you are going to be there and want to meet up or anything like that.

Back