Just some new pictures.

yote

In Memoriam
Heres a couple of before and after pics of my 30:

Before:
30gal.jpg

And after:
30gal-makeover.jpg

I was going to just redo this tank,untill I decided to order the 90.

Ands heres just a couple more random shots:
PurpletipandRoseAcros.jpg

acro-growth.jpg

Still havnt figured out what this one is:
coral.jpg

yote ..i envy you...awsome...just look at that coraline...i dont even have a bit size of a nail finger....can wait to see that 90!!!

Thanks Rigo.
Ive never had any trouble growing coralline.I dont do anything special,just a water change once a week.And it grows.

Looks great yote! All the stuff in your 30 is going in the 90 and all the stuff in the 55? Are you only going to have one tank now?

Naw Bobby,Im just going to move the 30 and convert it into a seahorse tank for the wife and kids.Im moving everything in the 55 over to the 90.
And since the 30 is going in the living room where I can help them take care of it,the 90's going in the bedroom where the 30's at now.
I'm thinking about converting the 55 into a refugeum.

Man sounds like a great plan. Have you read up on the horses yet? I have heard they need low temps and that a chiller was needed, but that could have been for a certain type. I would love to have some, but dont want to buy a chiller and try to keep temps low. If you do know of a type that does not need low temp let me know the name.

Great pictures Yote,I love that purple SPS thats to right on the fourth pic down.Is it some kind of Pavona coral?I need to put that on my check list of corals that aren't brown.Sorry,I'm at a lost of what the last pic is.,thought it maybe a Porcillopora.

Great pictures Yote,I love that purple SPS thats to right on the fourth pic down.Is it some kind of Pavona coral?I need to put that on my check list of corals that aren't brown.Sorry,I'm at a lost of what the last pic is.,thought it maybe a Porcillopora.

The purple coral is Stylophoria(sp?)At least thats what I was told.
I'll look up that Porcillopora.Thanks Reef.

yote ...in the 2 pic ...that thing protecting the intake of the powerhead, is that a hair roll??..anyway good thinking!!

LOL,Naw Rigo,Its not a hair roller.That was what the sponge that came with that power head was over.I just took the sponge off and used that piece to keep critters out.

Thanks Yote...I'm going to try to get more colorful corals this time around.I like the color of that Stylophoria.It is now on my checklist.

Thanks again

Sweet tank man,

You plan on keeping the 90 in your Bedroom ! wont the water flow make you wet the bed? im shure the 90 will be quite a bit louder...

LMAO,Hasnt made me wet the bed YET,lol.Actually I find the sound of the water running kinda relaxing.Its like when you go canoeing and camp along the river.I like the sound of water.
I doubt the 90 will be any louder,at enough to bother me.Cany be no worse than the 2 tanks thats already there.

my wife would kill me if i even mention putting a tank in the bedroom. i can just hear her now. turn that bleaping flashlight out! it's midnight and i'm trying to sleep! sorry dear, i was just looking for hitchikers. lol!

Try explaining to why your sitting in the middle of the bed with the lights out and looking at your tank with the NV scope on your varmint rifle.Man,my wife thought I flipped big time.

Back