Just Starting

DrewG

Reefing newb
Hi my name is Drew. My wife Amber and I recently decided to bring out my old 90 gallon aquarium and stand and start a reef tank. We are currently browsing the pieces (filters, lights, powerheads etc.) we need to begin.

My only other experience was a turlte tank =) I kept a red ear slider for many years. I understand ((((((almost)))))) <----- (not really) all aspects of keeping a turtle, but as I began to look at saltwater aquariums I quickly realized I was in a new ballgame.

Our only purchases so far consist on three books describing the process of starting a saltwater aquarium. We have been learning as much as we can, although we are still a little over our heads at the moment. So here we are :D Nice to meet you folks and we hope to get some positive feedback on our other posts!

Welcome to the site!

And dont worry, we are here to answer your questions and help you out! Keep reading your books, and you will get up and running in no time!

You guys will regret telling me to ask questions as I just wrote a book of them in the "New to Reefing section" :D

Welcome!
I have read a few of the new-to-saltwater books. This website gives the best information by far (mostly because I can't ask a book a question... haha).

Welcome to the site! We've all been where you are right now, some of us not that long ago either. So, feel free to ask all the questions you have.

Welcome, everyone in here has got you covered from one aspect to all aspects. Good luck, be patient, don't rush things, and have fun!

Back