Just to say hi

ltljokersbetterhalf

ltljokers #1
Want to say hi. Have been on the forum alot under my husband's name and so he finally challenged my intellegence on a computer topic:grumble: so to prove something to him i finally broke down and made my own screen name for the forum. My southern pride and being better with computers than him he should know better:bounce: But just to finally say hi and tell everyone that this is a great site to read and learn from:D

welcome
now you need to teach him how to upload pics.

i told him the other day that when you tank is ready for coral i have a ton of xenia that i will give him sometime when he comes through MT for work

Nah that dont work with this man hes too dang spoiled to have to do too much for himself and him and computers are not friends and he has no patience to learn but i take care of it for him

thats how it is with my wife i tell here to do it and she get out the puppy dog eyes so i do it for her. i thik that it is my wife that is not computer friendly not the computer being user friendly

Yes hes at the rig working so im on the stretch where i usually am on under his name but he hasnt learned yet dont try to be smarter than me cuz i told him when he was gone he always shows up as logged in so he said if i had my own name that he wouldnt show up as logged in if i signed in on my sons laptop but he is wrong 2 computers 2 logins and me being stubborn like i am did it just to prove him wrong

:bounce:He never realized that since he stays logged in all the time that yall see him on and when he doesnt post that it still seems like hes there so i can tell him he loses:shock:

Welcome aboard.Were happy you joined our big E family.
He said you was a southern gal and knew your way around a cook stove :D Said you was a great camp cook.:wink:

Back