Just wanted to share some random pics

hotimportknight

New! Big Tank Club!
I was in Minneapolis a few days ago, didnt make it to any fish stores due to bad weather we wanted to leave early, ended up making it half hour and having to stop due to visibility issues. I didn't have my camera along, but I had my iPhone, havent transfered any pics from it to my computer yet, and boy am I surprised, they look incredible for a cell phone camera. The only saltwater related ones were at the rain forest cafe. I'm not sure if all rain forest cafe's have tons of saltwater aquariums, but the one in the mall of america does!
Huge cylindrical tank:
IMG_0110.jpg

Random ugly huge fish:
IMG_0112.jpg

Red sea sailfin and a red snapper I belive? They had tons of these red fish, which I think are snapper like we used to catch off the coast of florida and eat.
IMG_0113.jpg

Another overly large fish:
IMG_0111.jpg

The super cool archway they had where fish could swim over you:
IMG_0115.jpg

And thats all I got from there, they didn't seem to like us in there taking pics of fish and stuff when we weren't eating there...
We headed towards home then, ended up making it to menominie where I found a super cool german bier hause! ( I love german beer!) We thought it would be funny to get a 2 liter boot and try to drink it in 15 minutes.
IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

We made a good dent after about 10 minutes, then it slowed down quite a bit, this was not the first drinking we had done for the night, actually it was 5 hours into it.
IMG_0119.jpg

Sorry for the off topic pics at the end, but the rainforest cafe had some amazing tanks, so many FAT tangs in there, literally a few inches thick. I'm going back Monday and I'll try to sneak in again!

Yeah. The Same Here In Atlantic City, Actually Going Tomorrow For My Daughters B-day. See Loves It There, So We Go Every Year, I Will Tank Some Pics And Post Them Up Too.

What's the drinking age there? Them two look young? Been stationed in Germany and the Beerfest are the best.

Back