fishy046.jpg

fishy045.jpg

fishy044.jpg

fishy043.jpg

fishy039.jpg

fishy035.jpg

fishy013.jpg

fishy012.jpg

Dude !! Looks good. I see you are running a CCS . Do you also have a sump ??? I dont see any powerheads ?? looking good.

i dont have a sump. i have 1 power head behide the rocks and im using my filteroutlet as another at the top left of the tank there is quite a bit of curulation, but thank you i want to start getting fether dusters and poylps but i think im goin to save up for MH first

not a bad start. I've always kinda dug hex tanks if they are big. just going off experience from my 36 I only had 1 powerhead and the filter outlet. I found it was much better adding another powerhead. looks good so far though

Looks great Kyle, Do you have a pair of clowns or just one? Is the flower pot in hope of a future breeding location? Looks very nice either way.

yes i have 2 clowns i just didnt get a non blury pic when they were together, i think 1 mite be a purc.. becuz the black line on the fins is alot thicker.and i never thought about breeding but my fish swim in it and my crabs hide in the sometimes i just put in there for the hell of it. and thank you guys on the comments im glade up guys like it and i will try and keep u guys up to date

Last edited:
i was thinking that also. is that safe for salt tanks???

Its just terra cotta clay so I dont think that it would leach anything harmful, If I am wrong please correct me. They have been used in freshwater ciclid breeding for years and they use ceramic tiles for clown breeding, I actually like the look of it and think it will be sweet when its covered in coraline. Natural no...cool yes, Ive seen some antique wine bottles in tanks that look awesome.

The guy busted out the bottom and polished the edges with a sander so not sharp edges, I think he put a power head in them too. Looks awesome. He used the old green glass type so that its hard to see the PH too. Good way to hide some equiptment

kyle, how is the skimmer working for you??? Is it a ccs 65 ?? i had tons of microbubbles at first then i just tilted the outout so it is above the water going into the cup instead of under the water going into the cup.

yea its a ccs 65 it a little small for my tank but after i get MH im goin to put myprizm skimmer on there aswell.it works ahell of alot better them my prizm(my first skimmer)yea i had quite a bit of MB but i just rised the outlet

Back