Kenya Weed

joeman

MorphingSquid
Kenya weed has been mentioned a number of times recently, but I don't know what it is... would someone post a picture or let me know another name for it?.. searches for 'Kenya Weed' don't produce much of use.
Thanks.

Its Kenya Trees(Capnella).It grows so easily and spread so fast people call them Kenya weeds.I have some hitchhiker Kenyas that survive the cycle with ammonia at 4.Biff and Yote,I believe you now!

Its Kenya Trees(Capnella).It grows so easily and spread so fast people call them Kenya weeds.I have some hitchhiker Kenyas that survive the cycle with ammonia at 4.Biff and Yote,I believe you now!

Yep,Thats kenya weed.
Its one soft coral I wish I had never bought.Them things are worse than aptiasia.

here is a pick of some of mine next to my deresa clam, i throw em away all the time. I like em just as long as its only a few of them.

IM000974.JPG

I got some from dfranch about 6 to 8 months ago and there not spreading in my tank. They grow alittle and split once but not weed like. I like them so far.

chicago still to far away or i would give you a forest of them, plus i got lots of green star polyps and pink star polyps and my pom pom xenia colony is coming back real good. Our club SLASH St. louis area salt water hobbyist is having a frag swap this fall in october i think and its going to be here in granite city IL. were i live and there is always lots of sps and zoos in our club so can't wait to get tons more zoos.

i think ill try some xenias soon and a kenya.lion i rally like the pic.

i think it would be cool to have a tank with kenyas all over, live rock and ,clowns in it

Back