kickass coral order

parrotchute

DUSTOFF MEDEVAC
So I was at my lfs, lamenting the lack of zoas, and he gave me the chance to get in on an order at some seriously low prices (guess bringing in some free palys every time paid off)...
For about $120, I got:
Daisy Polyps
20 mixed zoas
4 palys with silver interior, blue outside
2 cotton candy colored acan polyps
7 purple people eater palys
10 red & pink zoas
5 pink zoas with purple bullseye
10 red zoas

Hopefully I'll have pics coming in next week!!!!

They should arrive later this week, hopefully thusday/friday.

Here are some pics of some of the stuff I ordered:
The Red Zoas
10_red.jpg

pink/blue ones:
5x_pink.jpg

and the acan:
2_acan.jpg

Nice! My LFS is sorely lacking in zoas. They only had 3 or 4 different colors when I was there last week, and they were the same boring zoas that everyone already has! I've ordered the mixed pack from ZoMania.com, Aquaculture Farms before, and was really happy. I'll probably end up doing that again. That's an excellent site if you want zoas!

My LFS has a good stock, but colorful zoas are very rare there - largely because he doesn't keep them under bright lights, so a lot of his zoas dull out badly. I took a brown one home the week and since it has been coloring up and is turning a deep purple.

I'll check that site out - at first glance the prices look wonderful and the shipping isn't as outrageous as others.

My LFS ordered the ones above at ricordia-usa, and some of the zoas were .25 cents/head!! We'll see if they turn out as promised...I was a little leery of the ultra-low prices.

I'll check that website out too! I currently only have 3 types of zoas in my tank (very small frags, only a few heads of each) and two of them are brownish :( But I can't complain too much -- they were given to me by a fellow hobbyist for free.

Back