Kilteddj's 75 Stretch Hex

kilteddj

Reefing newb
Okay peeps, I have had my aquarium since May and everything I have learned from books or helpful forums like this one. I know it ain't a patch on what some of you guys have got going, but I am already planning an upgrade to a 125g RR tank!

Here are some pics, enjoy.

Aquarium007.jpg

Aquarium004.jpg

Aquarium005.jpg

Aquarium006.jpg

Aquarium009.jpg

Aquarium001.jpg

Aquarium002.jpg

Brent

Interesting shape tank,I like it and who makes it?

I actually bought it from a guy on the outskirts of Houston, he made it himself and he used it for FW. I had noob syndrome when I bought it and bought more or less the first tank I could grab at the time, and it has a few scratches on the glass. This time round I am deffo going to do some research before buying.

Cheers guys,

Brent

Looks good. I see you have a foxface. Does he eat your yellow polyps?

Fortunately I have not seen him munching at them, but will keep a lookout. I give him plenty of Nori and Caulerpa to munch on so he should be fine.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, as I said I am a complete novice coming into this, but with the helps of the likes of ya'll, I will get to where I need to be!

Again, thanks.

Brent

Fortunately I have not seen him munching at them, but will keep a lookout. I give him plenty of Nori and Caulerpa to munch on so he should be fine.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, as I said I am a complete novice coming into this, but with the helps of the likes of ya'll, I will get to where I need to be!

Again, thanks.

Brent

My foxface ate all mine. I tried them a second time and he ate them also.

Thats a really awesome looking shape for that tank! everything looks good. one question, are those fake plants in your tank?

Thats a really awesome looking shape for that tank! everything looks good. one question, are those fake plants in your tank?

Yep, there's a couple of fakies in there, the wife had to have some little part in the tank setup, so I let her choose a couple of fake plants :mrgreen:

Hey, nice Streets quote in your tag mate, I aint heard the new album just yet, but heard it aint half bad.

Back