Kinda wanna setup a nano

Gdbyrd

life's a beach
Having a blast so far with this, but I really want to have something on a smaller scale that I can keep in my bedroom.

So, what's the run down on Nano tanks? I'm looking to go as small as possible. Max 1 fish, hell no fish would probably work.

Now that is awesome..What direction do you take with these tanks since you are so limited on size? That's perfect though, thanks.

why dont you join in the nano build its a 10 gal and everyone is starting in september. That should be small enough for you. Check out the thread in contest. Its gonna be alot of fun since you are thinking about it anyway come join in.

Hey Ted. When is the contest over? That might work out. I really wanted smaller than a 10 but maybe I could do that at first and move to a 6 when I can pick up that nano.

Can anyone link me the thread? Kinda hard to search around the site on my phone.

September to July . Read the thread there is a date that you can no longer add stuff and basic rules and such. Should be fun I havent done any corals yet so every one will have a great time watching me crash and burn. However I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas cant wait to start. Not sure how I am gonna afford everything but what the heck the kids can eat next year. I have the tank and light gonna steal some lr out of other tank and get some more base rock still need to get another hob fuge. Come on in it will be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:^:

Back