knockoff koralia's

oh snap! I didn't notice that. I wonder how many poor folks here in the u.s. has ordered those, riped the box open in excitement, went to plug it in the wall.....

I Just Seen The Maxi-jet Mod...... Turns The 400 Into 1300 Gph For Only 19.95 On Marinedepot.com I Have Been Looking Around My Lfs But Looks Like I Will Have To Order Online.

Somebody needs an English lesson

- It adopts permanent-magnet synchronous motor for driving.

- High efficiency, energy-saving and long service lifetime.

- Its appearance is novel and beautiful, and various installation types are available for users to use easily.

- The motor is sealed with resin. High waterproof and insulation performance ensure safe and reliable use.

- The structure of impellor adopts patent technology; the effect of forming surfs is good, and it can form large numbers of confused stream . And it can solve the defect of single stream-forming method and fast speed of stream created by common pumps. It can create a natural ecological environment for your halobios.

(what are halobois?) :shock:

- The angle of outlet-water can be adjusted in any directions. And it is suitable for forming stream in any directions. In the meantime you can view the confused stream like the natural ocean.

Huh? :shock:

so, the maxi-jets do rock when modded? I made a post about them a few days ago and didn't get any response. how well do you think a maxi-jet 600 will do? I allready have them is why I was wondering. or should I go ahead and buy a 1200.

Algae Free Sure Flow 1600 Maxi-Jet Upgrade Kit

Availability: Usually ships the next business
sureflow.jpg
day
Item Code: AF1551

Our Price: $19.99
Plug and Play your way to extreme water flow!
Sure Flow 1600 Kit Includes:
1-Shroud with built in anti-vortex shield
1-Full rotation bracket
1-Medium flow propeller (black) 1600 GPH
1-High flow propeller (white Dumas 3004) for MJ 1200 only 2000+GPH
1-Adapter bracket to attach original MJ brackets to full rotation bracket
1-Stainless Steel shaft with impeller magnet and end caps

Benefits of the Sure Flow 1600:

Excellent water movement for reef tanks
Works with Sure Grip magnet holders
Works with original Maxij-Jet Brackets
Fish love the extra water movement
Fully adjustable flow direction
Nice, wide gentle water flow
No more dead spots
Very cost effective
Aprroximate gallons per hour:
Maxi-Jet 400 1300 GPH
Maxi-Jet 600 1400 GPH
Maxi-Jet 900 1600 GPH
Maxi-Jet 1200 1600 GPH
Maxi-Jet 1200 2100 GPH (Large Propeller)
Pump and Sure Grip not included. Works with Maxi-Jet 400, 600, 900 & 1200. Produces 1600gph

Last edited:
On the 1200 I had a hard time getting the larger impeller to spin forward. When iy did it was moving a ton of water. I think everyone has a maxi laying around.

The MJ mods will do what they say.They move a lot of water.
The only down side is that you have to buy a different hanger the clips over the rim of the tank.

Back