Kole Tang

cgoodman381

can i put whtever i want?
I have a kole tang I purchased a couple days ago and he isnt eating very well. I see him graising (sp?) on the glass a lot and the rocks a little, but he stays away from my mega marine, seaweed, and ora glow. Any other suggestions?

Have you tried general frozen foods like mysis and emerald entree? And soaking in garlic? Although they are herbivorous, they will still take meaty foods, and maybe if you can get him eating those, he'll branch out to veggies easier.

Well my food mix is brine w/spirrila, mysis, and mega marine algae. All soaked in garlic. He hasn't touched anything yet. All frozen.

try different kinds of seaweed i think that there is three different colors greed red and brown my sailfin would only eat the red and the yellow tank that i had would only eat the green.

try different kinds of seaweed i think that there is three different colors greed red and brown my sailfin would only eat the red and the yellow tank that i had would only eat the green.

Now theres an idea! I'v only been trying the green algae.

My tangs will only eat the Julian Sprung brand. And out of the four colors I've seen (brown, red, purple and green), they prefer the green by a wide margin.

Back