Kole Yellow Eye Tang

Bluespace

Reefing newb
I have this fish on my list once I can get things going. Anyone have any experience with this fish?
KoleYellowEyeTang.jpg

They are awesome fish. I had one for years, until it was killed in a rockslide when I moved my 240 into my 90. That rockslide also killed my pink tailed trigger. RIP Tangent :cry:. And an unnamed anthias.

They are pretty peaceful as far as tangs go. They tend to stay small, and they are also pretty hardy. Great fish. One of my favorites.

No... If I had a bigger tank I definitely would. I already have 12 fish in my 90... I plan on getting 3 more eventually. Another pink tailed trigger, a lawnmower blenny and a leopard wrasse to replace the one that died in October.

They are awesome fish. I had one for years, until it was killed in a rockslide when I moved my 240 into my 90. That rockslide also killed my pink tailed trigger. RIP Tangent :cry:. And an unnamed anthias.

They are pretty peaceful as far as tangs go. They tend to stay small, and they are also pretty hardy. Great fish. One of my favorites.

An unnamed anthias Biff? Don't you mean Arnie Anthias? All fish need a name, even those that are no longer with us. ;)

One of the smallest and easiest tangs.That is probably the best size for a 55 gallon system.Don't forget to check it's cousin the blueeye commonly called two-spot bristletooth.

Very nice fish. Mine seems to be growing slow even tho it is constantly eating. Seems friendly to the other fish. Moves the hermits around trying to eat algae off their shells.

Back