Koralia

cthegame

Reef enthusiast
I just purchased the Koralia 4 online. Is this too much for my 80 gal as it supposedly has a 1,200GPH flow rate. I figured i would buy something strong since im tired of my 4 wussy powerheads. I never used the Koralia before and i have no idea how it will perform.

Any reviews of this product would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The 4 is good. But the problem with just having one powerhead is your flow will be to linear. (sp?) You may be better off going with two 2's.

I was thinking of placing it in the center of the back glass so it shoots the water in the middle and it moves to both directions when it hits the front glass. I only purchased 1 because i didnt know how much flow it would produce. I'll buy a second one if necessary.

I'm trying to make my tank a bit more efficient and make it look better by removing these huge powerheads. I bought a new return pump and a bunch of pluming supplies to keep myself busy he he.

it has good flow and i placed my 4 where you wanna place yours and i like the placement but i wanna buy another 3 to put one in each corner and another in the middle at a different level. but the only problem i have with my 4 being placed in the middle is it has moved a little sand and made a slight part of my tank bare bottom

Back