Korallia Users?

Also look at the Tunze Nanostream.
I won't be buying any more koralias. The flow from my Tunze Nanostream 6045 is awesome for it's size compared to my Koralia's.

Also look at the Tunze Nanostream.
I won't be buying any more koralias. The flow from my Tunze Nanostream 6045 is awesome for it's size compared to my Koralia's.
The Tunze's are great, but your paying 2x more than a Koralia for the same flow with just a smaller footprint.

The Tunze's are great, but your paying 2x more than a Koralia for the same flow with just a smaller footprint.

Powerheads are ugly to look at. And in my size tank, where I have 5 visible powerheads, I'd like them to be as small as possible, thank you. :mrgreen:

why didn't you just have a vortech mp20 on either side? smaller footprint, and just way better in my opinion.

5 of anything on a 46g bowfront seems excessive...

VorTech are the best no doubt.....but you need a deep wallet. I can't afford close to $1,000 for 2 powerheads. But if I could...I would...lol. I live about an hour away from them.

Yeah they're expensive, no doubt... $840 for two of them...

hopefully we'll start seeing used Gen 1's for sale used sometime in the not too distant future... but who knows.

The sure flow mod puts the K4's up to about 2100gph. No way Im paying that much for the vortechs especially since you cant aim them, my LPS are already pissed off with the added flow they surely wouldnt like it if I couldnt try and keep some away from them.

the thing about vortech is there is really no need to aim with those bad boys.

as for k4 i have 2 one is on one fell off in the tank and i lost it and have never found it again nor did i really care too much so 50/50

Back