korallin calcium reactor model c-4002

ronboy

Reefing newb
new korallin reactor,eheim pump,metallic check valve,jbj gage regulator w/solenoid,bubble counter,12 lbs.media,full co2 bottle.is complete and ready for use...for tanks up to 600 gallons.i paid $746....sell for $375

new korallin reactor,eheim pump,metallic check valve,jbj gage regulator w/solenoid,bubble counter,12 lbs.media,full co2 bottle.is complete and ready for use...for tanks up to 600 gallons.i paid $746....sell for $375
:bounce: Aquacave's advertises the 4200 as a reactor made for use on tanks up to 1600 gallons. They sell it with pump, no regulators, no CO2 tank and 13 pounds of media for around the mid $600 range. 635 to 650 or something like that. What size system were you going to use it on? Have you used it much/yet? Did you use it with or withut a controller? Have you checked to see about what the shipping would cost. I doubt that it could be shipped with a full tank, and the cost of shipping the tank might be as expensive as buying a tank locally, at least considering shipping costs to Alaska. To Alaska, there is no UPS ground for shipments under 300 pounds. It would have to be shipped USPS or second day air by UPS or FedEx. The price sounds very reasonable though. I am interested if it is not yet sold. Holds 22 pounds of medi. That would last a while.
:^:

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a that exact calcium reactor. I only live about an hour away from spokane. I please let me know if this has been sold or is hopefully still available. (small chance, but worth a try)

Back