Koran Angel growth progression thread...

Hey Matt, I remember you posting about what you feed your fish once but, I can't seem to find the thread anymore. I tried feeding my tang/FF some romaine lettuce once but they seemed so freaked out by it that they wouldn't go anywhere near the algae clip.
Yeah Brian, i'm sure that thread is floating around here somewhere:lol:
I actually do not feed romain,but spinach ,zucchini,brussel sprouts,broccoli , and most recently ,peas and carrots(which i think really started to help my korans color change) ...all fresh ,,not frozen (although i do freeze it myself)...i do also include some nori once a week...I have never used a clip and always chopped it up into bite sized pieces,even the nori...
I can't speak for the foxface ,but i know all my fish eat it up...let me know how it works out for you

to bad they didnt stay the color they are as juvies,i really like the stipes of the young ones
Yeah i hear that from a lot of people .....i personally like the adult colors better ,,plus the nice dorsal streamer they get...half the fun is watching the change too ...it so cool...,but i honestly can't wait for it to happen:mrgreen:

When you say every frag what have you tried? Are your shrooms gone too? How about zoas?

I do have shrooms ,,and lots of little babies everywhere,which i love(probably because its all i can have:lol:)...some rics too.....he did just recently eat my zoas i tried and nipped my hammer and frogspawn to death,,plus leathers,colt coral,xenia and trumpet coral,,just to name a few...
Some people have been able to keep lots of stuff with angels ,,even the koran(i think someone on here does it),,i'm just not that lucky

Back