krazy glue no run gel...

Cheeser

I Love Reefer
Thumbs down... its always all watery.
I'll probably invest in the stuff eco tech sells. Have any of u tried it?

I've never had an issue with super glue gel before. And I sometimes even use the generic brands. But I've heard that eco tech glue is pretty good.

Eco Tech glue is wicked expensive though. I use the green super glue, the "gel" kind. It works good if it's too runny let it sit for a second it will gum up a bit.

I use Aleene's Jewelry and Metal glue from Michaels, Hobby Lobby, etc...It is pure cyanoacrylate, thick as IC Gel and $4 for a 20.7ml tube....that's the size like old Testors Model Glue came in....

The ecotech stuff works well.
And it's not expensive. Look at the volume printed on the bottle and then figure out how many of those little tubes of crazy gel you would have to buy to fill that bottle.

On Amazon, the big bottle of Ecotech Coral Glue is $55 for 295ml.
On Amazon, the .14oz (4.14ml) tube of crazy glue gel is $4.
You would need to purchase 71.25 tubes of crazy glue gel to fill that ecotech bottle, which would cost you a whopping $285.
Even if you got the same size tubes for $0.99, it would still cost you ~$70.

Side note: with any size bottle, I'd probably pick up an extra top or two since they can get clogged over time. I have the big bottle now, but next time I'll probably go with a couple smaller ones.

I'm sticking with my Aleenes.....If I bought a 295ml bottle it would turn to a rock before it was half used.....

haha, yeah it lasts surprisingly long. You can keep it in the fridge. I've had mine for like 6 months. Like i said, its the tips that get clogged and they're replaceable.
But next time i'll get the 75ml

Back