Krazy Klowns...

MikMcgyver

Vlamingi owner 4 life!
All my clowns do is sit up in the corner and swim in one place... WTF are they doing?

fishyfotos003-2.jpg

They used to swim all over the place, now just hang in the corner day and night. Come out to feed... Go back in the corner..

yeah, if that is their "new home", you can forget about them leaving. just their nature. you might be able to change their spot by moving the rocks around or changing the direction of the water flow

-Doc

yup. they have staked their territory. if you want to test it out. try and stick your fingers slowly into their corner and watch them tear your flesh off

-Doc

yeah, just like that. except worse cuz they know where to target their attacks, right in between your fingers - it hurts like hell

-Doc

Some times I thing it would better from the shark than from my clowns.Mine like to tag team when it comes to being aggressive too.

I must have the sweetest clowns ever. Mine don't ever attack anything. I can go right up to them and they just swim right by.

Good ol' Clowny and Alexander. It was love at first sight!

look here you clown haters. I agree that they are common and kind of a pain in the butt, but they are the consumate marine fish. Not to mention, the relationship between my clowns and their BTA is just amazing. I would not get more clowns in any other tank, but...I wouldn't get rid of them for anything

-Doc

noooo dont hate those cute little fish. Dont your Clowns ever make you laugh? mine make me balloon animals to cheer me up when im feeling down.

Back