Kyle's 20 Gallon Long

Thanks. On another note, I finally added a second 425. Yep, high nitrates in order. Started off pointed too low and blasted my sand bed. Oh well.

Eh, they'll drop a little. Too bad I added that pump AFTER my water change. Grrrrr. Oh well. I guess ill mid up some more water just in case...

Not much of an update, but everything looks good and all my corals are growing. I still have those Kenya Trees to sell, but they've grown considerably. My star polyps are starting to spread, including a small piece I fragged off a few weeks ago, zoas are finally showing signs of spreading, palys have popped a couple new heads also. But my favourite is that my monti cap is showing the growth ring all the way around, including where the dead tissue was and has recovered (just a small spot) and my birdsnest has quite a few new branches starting. I'm starting to feel a lot better about SPS and I think I'm ready to look at more types.

Not much of an update, but everything looks good and all my corals are growing. I still have those Kenya Trees to sell, but they've grown considerably. My star polyps are starting to spread, including a small piece I fragged off a few weeks ago, zoas are finally showing signs of spreading, palys have popped a couple new heads also. But my favourite is that my monti cap is showing the growth ring all the way around, including where the dead tissue was and has recovered (just a small spot) and my birdsnest has quite a few new branches starting. I'm starting to feel a lot better about SPS and I think I'm ready to look at more types.
Good to know your corals are doing fine. :):thumbsup:

I bought a new toy today! Yeah, its not so much fishy related...

IMAG0746.jpg

M&P 40 full size. 15 round magazines.

Damn straight. I don't expect a fire, injury or flat tire, yet I still have a fire extinguisher, first aid kit and even a spare tire!

Back