Lamarck Angel

kbuser92

Breeder
I have a dilemma. A Petco in town has had a Lamarck angel for about a year and a half. I know the manager very well and I trust her, and on top of that there's a new store in town with a very knowledgeable owner. Both of them say that they think its a dwarf and should stay 5-6", but liveaquaria says 9". Problem is, I have two people both of whom have earned my respect and trust, and one of them has no gain if I do buy it, and probably has less since my tank would be full.

I guess my question is will it grow up to be a large angel? Honestly, I really am just about in love with this fish, and I know for a fact that its really healthy. Like I said, she's had it for 18 months or so.

I don't have any experience with this fish but everything I see online says 100+ gal and 8 3/4" - 10". But again I don't believe EVERYTHING I read online either. o_O

Yeah, that's what I cam across, too...I'm tempted to get it and make a plan for rehoming it if necessary. Although I am strongly considering a 75 or 90 in the near future...

Back