Largest Four Foot Tank?

clancaster23

Reefing newb
Wondering what is the largest four foot tank in terms of gallons is most commonly made? In the future I am planning to combine my 75 and 40 gallon but I am limited on space and want to avoid an eight foot setup if at all possible. Not sure if there are six foot tanks made but I don't believe so. I could do a six foot but don't want to go any longer.

The biggest commonly available 4 footer you'll find is a 120g . There are plenty of 6 foot size tanks, the common ones are 125, 135, 150, 180, 210, and 220g tanks.

Oh, I wasn't aware there were six-footers. Anyways, I think I want to stick to the four foot tanks since if I would get a six foot, I would have to build yet another stand to accomodate it. Not a bad thing as I like building new things, just don't want to do it. I think 120 will be great although if I can find one cheap enough, may just go six foot. Thanks!

+1 brian, with a 120 gallon you would need to build a different stand than your already using for your 75.. and you can get a 6foot tank with a stand for like 3-500 used

Yeah, it's going to be deeper from front to back so I would need to make me a new one. As for getting a stand with a tank, I make my own stuff and I'd want it to match what I already have to I'd have to make my own still. I'll be looking around for one though. Already have a lead on a 90. Praying that I got ahold of him in time to pick it up. Hell of a deal.

Erin's right. The 150tall is the largest "common" 4 footer. Marinelands Deep dimension tanks are available in a 200 gallon 48" tank as well.

My 150 is a four footer. Two feet wide and like 32 inches tall. Wanna buy it? ;-)

I'd have to figure out how the heck I'm going to get a big old tank from PA to Colorado LOL!

I'm just in the "looking" stages right now. Not ready to make that purchase just yet. Just feeling around and seeing what I can get.

Back