Laser pointer fun

The other night I was chasing this red heart all over the room trying to figure out where it came from...then I look in my tank. There were all of my fish huddled together laughing their fins off at the Kole tang with the pointer. Jerks!

The other night I was chasing this red heart all over the room trying to figure out where it came from...then I look in my tank. There were all of my fish huddled together laughing their fins off at the Kole tang with the pointer. Jerks!

what an ass

to them we're just these dumb humans who go way out of our ways to provide for them, slave to their every need and making sure they are safe from that global warning. The other day i saw my clown in scuba gear so he could come outside and explore.

They will launch their assault on us soon and we'll be helpless.

so today while cleaning my tank I noticed behind a rock something new. I looked closer and it was two large eye balls on top of a stack of money. All of a sudden music started blasting and my whole tank rattled. The lyrics were "sometimes I feel like somebody's watching meeeee." Then I noticed all of the labels on my equipment changed to say Geico.

My goby starts singing at 5:00 in the morning,

do do do to do to do
what is love?!.....
baby don't hurt me..........
don't hurt me ............
no more...........
do do to do todo do todo do

comeon dustin. i saw your youtube video. it was coupled up with that one where you smashed your weight set through the fish tank and yelled for mom :mrgreen:

Back