Learning what i can and can't keep the hard way!

OhNoNemo

i love triggers
The other day i got a little bit of xenia ,angel mowed it down to nothing:frustrat:...Then , I got a nice colt coral frag,he's plucked it clean:grumble: I thought maybe i made the mistake of putting the xenia in during the day with lights on,and he figured it was for him...so i put the colt in at night with lights out....next morning he finds it and starts plucking away...guess i really am only going to have mushrooms....i put them in and he barely even sniffs em

No not yet...kinda getting frustrated treating my angel to a 15 dollar dinner and not getting anything in retur though:lol:

Yeah ,i knew that going into the whole saltwater deal, i wanted an angel....now i'm just trying to see what works and doesn't

I have 3 smaller angels in my tank( the rusty, coral the bitch beauty, and the singapore:bowdown: my favorite) and I dont have much problums with them nipping at my zoa's. but then again I did buy some zoa's from wade and the rusty plowed thru em like finger food at a picnic. i sooooo want to get a french angel but am running out of room in the tank fast. need to get rid of 3 damsils:frustrat: to make room for some other fish

I don't think he has the lights for nems... But that would be a good idea.

Yeah ,i just have 2 t-5 fixtures,with 2 lights in each(4 total bulbs).....i was thinking of maybe getting another hammer/frogspawn....the one i have now seems to be doing great and the angel leaves it alone..i was thinking of getting a green plate from my LFS,but every time i'm in there its never open...last 5 visits or so...Probably be ordering some more rics too:Cheers:

:nono::nono:....The main reason..................Oh wait,i'm sure you've all heard that before:lol:
Who needs a tank full of boring corals anyway...:mrgreen:

:nono::nono:....The main reason..................Oh wait,i'm sure you've all heard that before:lol:
Who needs a tank full of boring corals anyway...:mrgreen:

I think we all started out that way... More interested in the fish than anything else.

As you get better and better at the hobby, your taste will tend to refine and mature, and you will start to want something more... :lol: :mrgreen:

I think we all started out that way... More interested in the fish than anything else.

As you get better and better at the hobby, your taste will tend to refine and mature, and you will start to want something more... :lol: :mrgreen:

Yeah,but it seems there are some here in the opposite position too....they have great reefs and now want the nice center piece angelfish:mrgreen:

If i had to start all over again,i'd do it the same way.With fish selection and all..I really do still love watching them all.....i guess rics and a couple more hammer/frogspawns will be it.....
Who knows,maybe in a couple years,i'll change my QT into a nice full mini reef:D

I guess i can add hammer coral to this list:grumble:
Just noticed it is completely withdrawn in and the angel is picking away at it...

Back