Learning what i can and can't keep the hard way!

Yeah,Thats a good sign.:D
But that fish will probably go right back for em as soon as he notices them.

Not 100% sure what rally happen with the hammer....it is out and looking good again this morning and the angel hasn't even sniffed it.....i think the other day i may have disturbed it a bit when i was in there cleaning and moving some rock around....thats when i noticed him picking at it,after it was withdrawn...so i may have caused it to with draw and he just kept spooking it enough to not come out,but i still ave my eye on him:spider:

On a side note about the hammer,i believe its been stinging the crap out of my red mushrooms ,they were about 3-4 inches away from each other ,but i moved the mushrooms a good foot and a half away,they were looking a little dull and not fully open,just looking kinda sad

Hey Ohno,

Have you considered trying SPS? If you have the lighting neways... I know a guy with an Emperor Angel in his SPS tank. It ate all his zoas but leaves SPS and Mushrooms alone just fine.

Investing in SPS can be rather expensive tho : /

interesting ,i only have 2 nova extreme fixtures(4 total bulbs) not sure if i have enough light....i haven't added a single thing since this thread ....,but my shrooms and rics are doing great

Some of the deepwater acros will do fine with less intense lighting. Some angels are small polyp feeders though, I'm not sure about the two you have Matt.

Back