leather colt coral

no offense rigo if ocean was in back yard i would get freebies also.
none taken french..your 100% rigth.. i am lucky that i have the ocean in my backyard..and i love the hobbie..dont take me wrong..i also help to preservate some stuff..like adding rocks back to the ocean ..cleaning the beaches of plastic ..not collecting inapropiate stuff..etc..everyting that is collected is hand pic without breaking the reef..i return everyting that is not going to be use in the tank back to the ocean..and i dont collect fish from ocean....this week i retur to the ocean some rocks , a damsel, some brain coraqls i had etc..cause i need extra space in the tanks..i wish i could live near you or your club to trade and learn more about fragging etc..thanks for your advices..they have help me a lot!!

Rigo,if you keep the colt on the sand bed.,don't let the base get buried.It could lead to an infection.Its to soon to cut it,give a month or two before fragging her.Colts are fast growers but don't split/multiply very fast.The colt in my 72g was five years old plus some and never split.

Good luck.

none taken french..your 100% rigth.. i am lucky that i have the ocean in my backyard..and i love the hobbie..dont take me wrong..i also help to preservate some stuff..like adding rocks back to the ocean ..cleaning the beaches of plastic ..not collecting inapropiate stuff..etc..everyting that is collected is hand pic without breaking the reef..i return everyting that is not going to be use in the tank back to the ocean..and i dont collect fish from ocean....this week i retur to the ocean some rocks , a damsel, some brain coraqls i had etc..cause i need extra space in the tanks..i wish i could live near you or your club to trade and learn more about fragging etc..thanks for your advices..they have help me a lot!!

rigo all of us addicted to this hobby want to live by you and the ocean.

Rigo,if you keep the colt on the sand bed.,don't let the base get buried.It could lead to an infection.Its to soon to cut it,give a month or two before fragging her.Colts are fast growers but don't split/multiply very fast.The colt in my 72g was five years old plus some and never split.

Good luck.
thanks freak..

here, more pics and a vid..i will follow your advice freak..ill be moving him soon to my ne.....

DSC03606.jpg

Great video and great colors in your tank Rigo.
Be careful with the colt,before you know it,the top of the branches could be near the water surface.IMO,one of the fastest growers are colts.

Anybody else up for invading PR?

Rigo,Your tanks are always awesome.

Im sure that a lil Retro fitting to the ol' Ford ranger and we could make it !
You pack the coolers yote Ill bring the balogna sandwiches" and beer!
Bud light ok ?

your all welcome!!..ill have the bbq ready..and dont worry biff, there will be plenty of veggies to choose for you..and margaritas!!

Bud light ok ?

Lets get a Ranger caravan going, I'll silicon my tailgate closed to hold water we could all have tanks like rigo

Brian

(yes Bud light is fine, cant complain about a free beer ;))

Bud light ok ?

As long as its Bud,I It'll work.

I think I got a couple cans of spam in the cabinet to.And some potted meat.

well..last pics for awhile...i think he has acclimated well and his doing ok..

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03644.jpg

and my gramma..ive told him a thousand times not to play too close to the curly q...he likes adrenaline rush...

DSC03645.jpg

DSC03646.jpg

Rigo,That gramma is gonna end up anemone food is it aint careful.

Alright Lion,Stop by and pick me up.We'll go invade Rigos reefing grounds.

haha rigo your always down to throw parties at your place. too bad we dont all have the time and money to all come down and actually do it

Back