Led lighting for 72X36 foot print

M3AN ONE

Reefing newb
Led lighting for 72X36 foot print

I was thinking about getting the radions for my 300 gallon but after doing research I would need 5-6 for my lighting needs (sps) with full coverage and that would cost me upwards of $4000. I will pay that if I have to but want to know if there are equally good alternatives that better fit a larger tank.

Are there any good led's perhaps 1 unit designs I can pick up for that foot print for around $2000.

Lighting for a tank that size and deep is going to be expensive.
There are some ultra-high end fixtures that you could get that would be one unit....but they would be way more than $2k.

The options I would recommend would be to investigate he AI Vegas....they are cheaper than Radions and they have good penetration and spectrum.
The other alternative would be to DIY. You could probably put together some fixtures for a couple hundred bucks each if you did it yourself.....and save thousands of dollars. It would require a lot of time and effort....

I know that there's some people on nanoreefs who put together custom LED fixtures for cheap (they build them themselves)...you could try ordering 5 from them...and you can even customize the colors of the LEDs too.

I don't blame you for not wanting to spend $4k for radions. They're great lights but super expensive.

Back