Leslee's 22gal cube

Leslee

Reef enthusiast
So I figured I would start a seperate thread for this tank, so it doesn't get confusing with my other one!

Here are the original shots:

SDC10144.jpg

SDC10145.jpg

Here are a more when the water cleared up a litte:

SDC10170.jpg

SDC10172.jpg

So I turned on the lights this morning and left for work. When I cam home, look what I found!!

SDC10191.jpg

Look at the new colors on the rock!

SDC10189.jpg

Ha ha ha you can see I am wearing my Polar Plunge shirt in the reflection!
Its not the best quality of pics, I need a better camera! But trust me the rocks have all sorts of color today they didn't have before!

That color is diatoms. It's actually a type of algae, but it won't hurt anything and will go away on its own!

Your aquascaping looks great -- you've got a lot of places to put stuff and a lot of places for fish to hang out.

And I love the piggies in the next room!! :)

That color is diatoms. It's actually a type of algae, but it won't hurt anything and will go away on its own!

Your aquascaping looks great -- you've got a lot of places to put stuff and a lot of places for fish to hang out.

And I love the piggies in the next room!! :)

The piggies are Micheal and Ferrah. They left today to back to highschool :( My girlies are right by the tank too just can see them in the pics!

We are going to get more live rock for this tank. Maybe one or two more big rocks.

ooo I like your cube! What are you putting in it?

Not really sure yet! But it is REALLY brown now. I am waiting for it to go away! I know its all part of the process and I need to wait but I just want to scrub it all!!!

I am going to just take that want and head to the LFS and see what they have and get some more liverock and see what they have there and start reachering!

We are thinking corals, my other tank doesn't have corals so maybe this would be a good place to try it!

Nice aquascaping! Lots of hidey-holes and places to put frags and stuff. Can't wait to see what you do with this tank. Love new builds!

Catherine

Back