Let down again by Live Aquaria

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
Not that it's their fault, just my bad luck i guess. Had my credit from my Angler i had to use so i got a clown goby and two red spotted gobies. Neither of the red spotted gobies arrived alive. :grumble: They've been acclimating just in case but so far no sign of movement.

So now I'm going to have to get the credit for them but what pisses me off is I keep losing out on shipping! Grrrrrrr.....

That sucks!!!!!

Which location did they ship from? I know one of the locations is in Wisconsin, and it got COLD last night.

Wisconsin. They do have weather reports there, don't they?
One heat pack in the whole box. The heat pack was still a little warm but the bags were cold.

That does sux...I agree though...they know there weather and should have taken the proper packaging procedures .....
So i'm guessing no angler now:sad:

Had a little talk with them via email and they graciously refunded the shipping charges as well as the price of the fishies.

So I guess it's back to the drawing board looking for another fish! Hopefully the third time's the charm.

I couldn't get him to eat frozen food and he didn't seem able to catch the live ghost shrimp. He eventually died on day 12 of the 14 day refund policy.

Nope, i'm selling the contents and the wife is going to upgrade her fancy goldfish to that tank. I would rather just focus on the big tank. We've got some other things coming down the pipeline that's not going to leave me much free time.

Had a little talk with them via email and they graciously refunded the shipping charges as well as the price of the fishies.

So I guess it's back to the drawing board looking for another fish! Hopefully the third time's the charm.

IMO a sign of a good company. When a mistake is made, they do what they can to rectify it.

See how she draws attention away from her own uterus? It's an artform!!

With all the pressure you guys have been putting on me lately... On a daily basis... With you guys even starting a betting pool about when I'm going to get pregnant... I have no choice but to deflect!

:lol: Biff I can understand how you feel. My family isn't doing the uterus its the MARRIAGE thing. And dang are they getting pushy about it.

Back