Let the Voting begin.

Vote for my Fish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PRC

Stop Quoting Me!
Ok. Since I'm so fond of you guys at LR. I'm gonna let you pick out my fish. I've decided to stay with the Tangs. Here are the 2 runner ups. I'm trying to post this as a poll so you can vote. If I call in my order tomorrow I'll have him/her Friday. Here are the pics. Voting ends tomorrow. After I pick him up..might even let you guys name him. :D

Bariene Tang

104376L.jpg

or Orange Shoulder Tang

orgshouldersurgkeoki.jpg

Last edited:
I've always liked the orange shoulder (adult ,as pictured)....not sure how long they take to get adult coloring ?
Are you getting an adult or juvi??

Last edited:
If you get a Bariene then David is going to say you copied him.So,I'm going with the Orange Shoulder.What,no Achilles,too difficult?

I like them both. As far as choosing one.............. I have to go with the Bariene, just better color to it for my taste. But like I said, I really like them both.

Not sure on care levels of tangs or which one is hardier, but picked this one soley based on looks. The dark colors with the bright offset really pops.

The Orange Shoulder Tang just looks like it doesn't know what color to be. No matter what the poll outcome is go with the Bariene Tang. :)

Yeah,that orange shoulders colors look to be enhanced or something,all the ones i've seen look alot like this one,still would be my choice though:DIf anything, that one you posted is in the ocean
Orangeshoulder Tang

Back