Lets Chat

fishman

Reefing newb
jhnrb and I have been having great chats.I would like to take a minute and think jhnrb for all the help and info that he has shared with me on Live Chat .Everyone is welcome don't me shy . jhnrb has helped me a lot with my lighting . Thanks again jhnrb.
FISHMAN

The new chat board is great. we had a real good session tonight. come join us as you can. just listen, ask questions, or put in your thoughts. you are always welcome and can be beginner to pro. we are there to have fun, exchange ideas, and help as we can. I want you there because the only way I can learn is if you participate and share your ideas and experiances. our systems are like personal computers, there are some basics, but, each system has its own quirks, successes, and failures, we all learn by sharing these experiances with each other. so come join in as you can. I try to be there mon, wens, fri, at 6 pm pacific time. see ya there.

The chat last night was fun, sounds like Fishman's UV sterilzer has taken care of his algea problem. In fact fishman why don't you start a thread telling everyone your experiences with your new tank and how you solved your algea bloom.

Back