Lets see your MD

IMG_0267.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

photo.jpg

57560259.jpg

here is mine doing good this pic is from the first day we have had it for a month now and seems to be getting bigger. This is one of my fav fish. It was also the wifes pick. I am still nervous it will run out of pods but so far so good and I still see pods in the tank.

Love both of your pix. This fish made me want a saltwater tank period.

Mine was trained at the fish store to eat frozen mysis..

I know theres more of you that have one. Lets see some more pix!

Going on 4 months for me hes a fatty...but like i said he was trained before i bought him to eat brine and mysis

Good for you Dana. I've always wanted one, but never thought I had enough pods for both a Six-line Wrasse and a MD. Now that the Six-Line is dead maybe I should try one out. I'd love to get one that eats frozen or pellets.

Good for you Dana. I've always wanted one, but never thought I had enough pods for both a Six-line Wrasse and a MD. Now that the Six-Line is dead maybe I should try one out. I'd love to get one that eats frozen or pellets.

Thats funny u say that, because when my md passes away i plan on buying a sixline

Thanks! I've been wanting one for a long time now. I'm so happy its eating frozen. I fed it yesterday and it actually chases after the mysis.

Back