Lets see your MD

+1 Brian....eventually i want a cube, prolly a 70g or so....definitly got to move before that happens tho...I almost enjoy rather looking at my mantis tank jus because after a while the bow messes with my eyes.

Fatteh...and a cam whore...was trying to snap a pic of the plate coral.

plate.jpg

Lol! Well thank you. He's my baby. He's super spoiled and the reason I wanted a sw tank to begin with. And about that covert mission you speak of, be careful. I don't live in the best neighborhood lol.

Lol! Well thank you. He's my baby. He's super spoiled and the reason I wanted a sw tank to begin with. And about that covert mission you speak of, be careful. I don't live in the best neighborhood lol.
haha damn. No covert operation for me then :(
I agree though, I wanted a saltwater tank for the sheer beauty of it however, Ill be honest the Mandarin will be my crowining glory when I can put one in

That's pretty much how my reef tank is set up. All the other fish had to get along with him or I couldn't get them. My mom is in love with him I swearshe stops over once a week to watch him. Sucks I dot have. Fugue or sump where I can keep pods so once ina while I restock my tank. Even tho he eats frozen, he still needs to eat like 1,000 pods a day I've read. He's def growing, just not at an alarming rate. His one year anniversary is aug 12.

That's pretty much how my reef tank is set up. All the other fish had to get along with him or I couldn't get them. My mom is in love with him I swearshe stops over once a week to watch him. Sucks I dot have. Fugue or sump where I can keep pods so once ina while I restock my tank. Even tho he eats frozen, he still needs to eat like 1,000 pods a day I've read. He's def growing, just not at an alarming rate. His one year anniversary is aug 12.
Im buying some pods to seed my tank specifically for when I get one

Back