Lighting for 75 Gallon

blando

Reefing newb
Hello,

So i am going to upgrade to my 75 tank and i am looking around for LED lighting. I wanted to see if anyone has any good ideas on good lighting. I know there are tons of lighting out there and i am looking for something that will help the coral grow and maybe dimming. Looking to spend around 500. Less is better but no biggie. Just want to get this started and get it setup and once it is setup transfer my fish over.

Yea i was checking them out because i saw couple of threads open about them. I checked out there website and i was looking at the photon 32. Do you know if they sell them any where else? They use pay pal and i don't use it.

Ok yea i just canceled my order for the Maxspect one because the guys from ReefBreeder emailed me back about ordering it different way than paypal. Just deciding what degree i should go with. 90,120, or 60. I was thinking 120 and i was going to go with the Photon 48 for the 75. What you think?

exoticreefcreations.com sells all evergrow fixtures including the new ones and are incredible to work with. richard is the owner you can ask for him!

the evergrow fixtures are great. i ran seven or eight groupbuys for my local club and everyone has been pleased with more than 350 sold.

Back