Lighting stuffs for sale

slm32123

Reefing newb
Hey guys, I have a couple lighting things I want to sell so I can upgrade my lighting over my 75 gallon to the marineland reef capable LED fixture pretty quickly here, father is getting quite angry about the electric bill being so high since setting up the tank, and im trying to cut back the cost a little.

So here's what I have for sale right now:

250 watt, 14k, Hamilton Technology Double Ended HQI bulb. It is supposed to be brand new, I won it at the JARC frag swap about a year ago. I want to get $40 for it, not including shipping.

And I also have a 24 in. Coralife Deluxe Lunar Aqualight Power Compact Fixture. It has 2x 65 watt bulbs that came with it. I also have 4 eBay bulbs that I bought to use as backups that I will include. It has 2 moonlights, and a built in cooling fan. It runs pretty cool, and I only used it for about 2 months. I would like $125 for this, also not including shipping.

After I sell those and get the new LED fixture, I will be selling both of my 4 ft 4 bulb fishneedit.com T5 fixtures, and those will probably go for about $120 a piece, and they have only been being used since November of 2010.

So the sooner I get the LED fixture, the newer the T5 fixtures will be. Thanks for your interest guys, and let me know if you have any questions, I will only accept paypal for the payment.

No unfortunately I haven't. And my plans to upgrade my 75 gallons lighting is being put on hold. My car broke down

Okay guys. I need these to get sold so I can upgrade.

PRICE UPDATES!

Metal Halide 250w Hamilton bulb = $40 SHIPPED

Coralife Fixture = $100 SHIPPED

Please buy these guys, I really need the money.

I will entertain offers.

I WISH I had the money to get the lights from you. Cuz right now all I have on my tank are two t5's. I need at least two more. FML lol hopefully by the time I have the money they'll still be available. But I do hope you get them sold too.

I WISH I had the money to get the lights from you. Cuz right now all I have on my tank are two t5's. I need at least two more. FML lol hopefully by the time I have the money they'll still be available. But I do hope you get them sold too.

I wont be selling my T5s for quite a while. So take your time haha

Hey Danny, Yeah I can take some pictures and post them tomorrow, but I've got to get heading to work. And yes I can ship there depending on how much shipping is, and if you are willing to pay for it if it's too much for me.

Danny, are you still interested in that light? I still have it, and I almost have my LED fixture set up. So if you are still interested let me know. I do want to tell you that one of the moonlights in it went out for some reason and I do not know why.

Still have the bulb and Coralife fixture for sale. Shoot me some offers guys, now I NEED the money. :/

Back