Lightning Maroon Clown - I WANT ONE!

maroons and tomatos both can be super agressive but i'll start a nano for a pair of those.

They're gonna need more than a nano tank long term - I'd get at least a 25g cube or 30g tank. Of course, w/ the tanks you service, that might be a nano tank from your perspective!

lol, yea i have a 24g JBJ just sitting here staring at me. im thinkin hmm, establish and if it's not outrageous amount of money for a pair get them. But damn 5000$ i think i was reading for ONE! no way i'll just get some snowflakes or something like that.

I HAD a pair of snowflakes not a mated pair but was planning they would. But, went on vacation for a week and poof they're dead.

I have some ideas on how I’d like to see these fish be distributed, and I can tell you that making sure this natural variation is preserved is at the top of my priorities…a far higher priority than price. I took this project on as a conservation-minded breeder, and until these fish are out in the hands of other breeders, that mission won't be complete.

I like that. And I like that he will be giving the offspring to other reputable breeders rather than any hobbyists that are willing to pay the price for them.

Back