LionFish's 55Gallon

LionFish

Resident Photoshopper
Let me be the first to say Thanks to the guys at this site!
If it wasn't for you guys I would have a freshwater system by now!

This is a current FTS and I will edit this Pic as This tank progresses.
Fish017.jpg

I Want to do a Story on how I got Started in this hobbie and It will have several Older pictures of the tank and how it has progressed with the help From the people at this site.

But it will have to be later :bounce: cause I don't have that much time!

Tank looks great Lion.
Instead of editing the pics,why not just post new pics to show the growth and progression?

Nice tank, sorry to get off topic but has you Lion fish stung any of your fishes. I saw a panther grouper get stung the other day that thing started jumping everywhere splashing water everywhere, it died within minutes.

Ill do that as well Yote. I wanted to showcase Older Pics as well as Newer ones. to show how you guys have helped the tank progress over time.

Nice tank, sorry to get off topic but has you Lion fish stung any of your fishes. I saw a panther grouper get stung the other day that thing started jumping everywhere splashing water everywhere, it died within minutes.

Not off topic at all! Its a question about my tank / setup I think thats what this section is here for

No he has been Very well behaved .
He likes to lay down on the clam when he sleeps but no signs of him Stinging anything . not even Me :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Back