LionFish's Journey to the Big Tank Club (Loads of pics)

Glad to see your still alive Lion.
Buy sure hate to hear about the divorce.Sure hope it all works out for you.

Hey friend. sorry to hear about that I sure hope its for the better. I figured there must have been some good reason you have been scarce lately. hopefully all is well with you, or at least as good as it can be. hope the tank is doing well

congrats lionfish.:bowdown: I would buy :twocents: my wife a new house if she would let me upgrade to a bigger tank then my 90 gal. but its ok she says next year she gets what she wants and i get what i want. wooo hooo :Cheers:

congrats lionfish.:bowdown:

Hmmm, I don't think that's really the appropriate response to "Guess who's getting a divorce." But I think I know what you meant :)

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope it all works out for the better for you. Don't worry, you are in good company -- you can join me (and a few others here ;)) in the Living Reefs We Can't Make a Marriage Work Club. It's rough to go through, but if it's the right decision, you will be so much happier afterwards, and a weight will be lifted off of your shoulders. Good luck, and you know we're here for you if you need to talk or someone to lean on.

I know i will be 100 % happier.
My kids are doing Great.
My tank is sorta Biff like... I need to really scrape the glass.
There was a few months that i was avoiding my house all together so a Major water change and glass cleaning is in order. My Skimmers had the Blackest skimmate in them, Fish all doing Very well.. and alexander will be happy to know my Orange monty is showing signs of life again... Aptasia out the whazoo.... iono where it came from I had NONE now i has a farm :?(

Bad news..

The otherday while topping off my sump I got distracted and forgot about the water I was adding and ended up with tons of water everywhere. I know stupid me who among us hasn't had a flood yet. Well just so happens the power strip that controls my skimmers and pump was on the floor of my stand awaiting perm placement in an electrical shelf being built to clean up the mess of cords. Ya know those things don't like water. Shorted out my pump, me nomaking the money I used to make and paying for a divorce can't just say hey I'll go get a new pump... Waited for my next check. Weather now comes into play. Apparently while I was at work my power goes out making my powerheads " that need a kickstart" shut down. How I didn't knotice I'll never know. Come home today to find only my clownfish alive. Total tank crash my corals look like shit. All my inverts are ok but I'm sad to report all my tangs are gone. They will be missed. I'm not sure I can recover from this hit. I might just sell this tank and start over when things pick back up money wise. I'll still come around here and hang with you guys. I miss all of you. What should I do... Doc I even thought a nice bluehound shark or two would help. What yall think?

Holy crap dude. I'm so sorry. That's terrible. I'm really saddened to hear this happened to you and your animals. I wish you the best my friend. Btw doc isn't around anymore.

DAMN MAN I sure hate to hear that.
Some times it seems that if we didnt have luck,we wouldnt have any luck at all.
But things will turn around before its all over and you'll have an even better tank.

Not sure what happened with Doc.I think it all started with a new job then a tank crash,but thats all I know.

Back