LionFish's Journey to the Big Tank Club (Loads of pics)

I read Doc's thread last night. I didn't know him but he seemed like a great guy. It seems that after his shark jumped out of his tank and died, he ended his posts. It seemed very abrupt.

I read Doc's thread last night. I didn't know him but he seemed like a great guy. It seems that after his shark jumped out of his tank and died, he ended his posts. It seemed very abrupt.
he owns his own practice now and is an extremely busy man that doesnt have the time to hang around here anymore. also hate to hear about the crash lion

LionFish! Glad to have you back! It may be a good idea for you to sell off your remaining livestock and rock, and start the tank back up again in the future when things are more stable. You can always keep your equipment and tank, so you wouldn't have to rebuy that stuff.

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll get back into it soon iv always loved the hobby I will keep comming here. Hell we all know how I liked starting clubs. I can make the no tank club.. Any word from rigo??? I could always have him import me some live stock fresh from the sea...

Thanks guys. I'm sure I'll get back into it soon iv always loved the hobby I will keep comming here. Hell we all know how I liked starting clubs. I can make the no tank club.. Any word from rigo??? I could always have him import me some live stock fresh from the sea...
he shows up sporadically, he is in he final year of residency

Back