list for my 46 bow front

Let everyone settle down, and prepare to do some frequent waterchanges in the next couple weeks. Three fish in a couple days is a large increase in bioload in a really short amount of time. You'll be fine if you change water every few days for a while, but keep a really close eye on your levels. I'm sure the goby is fine; just getting settled in........

Let everyone settle down, and prepare to do some frequent waterchanges in the next couple weeks. Three fish in a couple days is a large increase in bioload in a really short amount of time. You'll be fine if you change water every few days for a while, but keep a really close eye on your levels. I'm sure the goby is fine; just getting settled in........
i know but i got my sleeper for $7...i had to get him...every 2 days i check my levels.to make sure there ok.

my flame angel is dead how ? i have kow idea my levels are ok..he will be miss... i found him dead on sunday.:death:.and today we had a power black out.. for 4 hours i got scare...but the light came back on and its all ok..

Back