List your City, State, Provinces

MOst of everyone already has their city state on their avatar but im not hunting everyone down and idk whos active.

I think Locally us reefers should somewhat stick together. Me personally id like to know who is on here from Milwaukee to Chicago. Id be more than willing to swap frags and or buy frags from ppl around here. Im sure there are many others like me so lets everyone that is "active" 1-2 posts per 5 days say what city state..blah blah blah....and at the end ill composite a list of everyone. THis way if anyone is ever looking to purchase with in their area its easier to find someone in their area and PM them with info? IF IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE A GOOOD IDEA THEN DELETE..I was sitting here looking at my frags and theres prolly someone a mile or two away that is dieing for them. I'll go first and ill keep updating the post as it goes along.

Dana
Racine Wisconsin

Dana, you need to talk to:
Smitty
Leslee
Cageburn
BJohanson1234
All 4 from your neck of the woods brother.

Hello, I'm in Appleton, WI - about 2.5 hours north of Racine. I've got relatives in Kenosha however that I usually visit once or twice a year.

Maybe one the mods or someone with more time than I, can put together a directory by state/province of current members. Is there an app for that? :lol:

Sorry I missed your post...

Aqua Dome would be a good choice, its in South Austin but they're closed on Mondays.They have plenty of Coral and Fish.

One of my favorites for coral is called Austin Aqua Farms.He does most of his business online but he is open to the public on Saturdays. Its in Taylor Texas, about 40 minutes north west of Austin.

Hello, My name is Darby, from Atlantic, Iowa. I have a reefing problem!!:D Sorry it just felt a little like a support group on here.:D

Back