Little F^@ker!!!!!

Doc

I don't work for anybody
So, here I am feeling all happy and proud about my 90 after posting pics on my thread. I sit down in front of the tank to linger over its beauty when I noticed by bicolor lobo (of whatever it is, the red and green one) looks retracted. I sat for a few moments and saw the keyhole angel run up and nip the snot out of it. Holy :pooh:!!! I almost punched a hole through the glass to squeeze the life out of it. AssHat!

So, I quickly grabbed an empty 2-litre bottle of Dr Pepper and rinsed it out, tore off the paper, cut off the bottom, punched small holes in it, put the coral on the sand bed and covered it with the clear plastic bottle. Now, I have my coral protected, sort of, I am hoping the little F@%ker will swim into the bottle to nip at it and then I will nab and kill the bastard.

So, I am pissed. not only did I recently drop my massive wall hammer, but now I get burned by a freaking pygmy angel on my great coral reef. I am open to ideas about how to more easily catch and kill this bugger.

-Doc

dr marco sounds like you need one tank for angels and another for reef tank, can't have both. thats what i plan to do later down the road when i get a bigger house 125 fish only and a 180 reef tank.

YOTE!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU????????????? Thats how you kill it Marco, have a little chat with The Yote!

One word:
DYNIMITE,BLASTING CAPS,OLD CRANK STYLE TELEPHONE,A SET OF JUMPPER CABLES AND A 12 VOLT BATTERYWell thats more than one word:mrgreen:But y'all get the picture.:helm2:

Make sure there are some holes so water can past through.I hope you catch it but don't kill it for doing something thats natural.Boy!Did I sound like a big ole square or what?

I hope you catch it but don't kill it for doing something thats natural.

I agree with Freak. Nobody ever said those fish were reef safe, and that's a risk you agreed to take when you decided to mix angels and corals. Don't blame the fish for doing something that you knew ahead of time it would probably do, as most of them do.

Im pretty sure Marco and I had this chat when I was lookins at buying one for my tank. I believe his words where "I havnt had a problem." Glad I passed on that one.

Pull it put, Pee on it, and Bash it on the driveway Doc.

No one will know! just pass all pics thru me and I will photoshop it back in the tank,

I'm feeling sorry for you Doc. Trust me.

BUT:
I am glad I saw this thread today. You all know about my aggressive 6-line wrasse. I was going to buy an angel. Spotted a pygmy angel today at the LFS and they wanted $23 for it. It's about 2" long. Little bitty bugger. I almost bought it. :shock:

Glad I didn't. I hate killing fish. :mrgreen: And thats what woulda happend to it, if it had taken so much as a glance at any of my zoas or mushrooms. :chair: Natural or not--them inverts is awf limits!!

Back