Little Fish's Tiny Tank of Awesome

little_fish

Yay! Finally ditched the homework long enough to get it put together!

Here we go!

DSCN2905.jpg

DSCN2907.jpg

DSCN2908.jpg

Just got to let the dust settle, and then its on! like donkey kong!

MCR, i am not that much of a nerd, but now that you mention it that would make a really cool vase.

Ill take some pics laters, but i added some rocks and macro.

The only problem is there are no burette's in the kit!!!!:grumble: With a burette you could make all kinds of cool looking drinks and teach chemistry at your next party.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Your nerdiness would sky rocket.:Cheers::mrgreen:

And remember your most important item for safety working around chemicals! The goggles.[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Elope-Beer-Goggles/dp/B00142EUWW]Amazon.com: Beer Goggles: Toys & Games: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Add some rocks and a heater. Now to let it sit a week and then cram it with some stuff from the main tank. My family is coming to town in 10 days, and i want the tank to have character to it by then. For some reason they get really upset when my tanks are just sitting there empty, but the second there is something cool in there, they are all over it like flies on stink.

DSCN2911.jpg

the current aquascaping makes me think of pride rock in lion king . . . are you sure i cant put a fuzzy dwarf lion fish in here ;)

Back