Live Aquaria - Etropicals

Discussion in 'Vendor Evaluations' started by Moraygirl, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Moraygirl

Moraygirl

I was just wondering:

If Live Aquaria and E-tropicals are both Dr Foster & Smith and sell the same species of fish for a BIG difference in price-what is the difference??

Anyone know??

Are the specimens from E-Topicals not as healthy?? :question:

I have ordered from Liveaquaria and been happy with their product, but always wondered why I shouldn't pay half the price from E-tropicals?

(but I do figure that you get what you pay for!!)

Moraygirl, Jan 25, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Moraygirl

ReefWannabe

Im pretty sure e-tropicals was like an expansion of liveaquaria. Like for expanding closer to the east. I could be wrong, but i dont think live aquaria would endorse a place that wasnt excellent.

ReefWannabe, Jan 25, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Moraygirl

RAYMOND68

I think Revs right about the both of them.

I have bought fish and corals from Liveaquaria. I have recently bought a rock with zoas(bright orange and yellowish) on it, from the divers den. I also bought a aquacultured piece of zoas(green). This was my first time buying from the divers den. I am very pleased with the quality. They both opened right up. I would buy again if something interested me. I have bought fish from them also. I have had only one die. I called them up and they replaced it with out a problem. I only buy things during the winter time. I was told that the summer heat is really hard on the fish. That is when I lost that one.
    I'll try to take a pictures to let see what you mite get.
    Hope this helps a little.

RAYMOND68, Jan 26, 2006
  4. Moraygirl

ReefWannabe

The etropicals sight is drsfosterand smith also. They just dont have as big of a selection as liveaquaria does. I looked into it yesterday, they have a few nice things.

ReefWannabe, Jan 26, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question